Compositesplaza.com e-store offers a 14 day return policy based on the following conditions:
Damaged Product Box
If Customer receives damaged products, please refuse the products upon original delivery attempt. If damaged products are accepted from the carrier, such damage should be noted on the carrier delivery record. Please save the product and the original box and packaging and notify us immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged products. Please notify our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org about damaged products WITHIN THE FIRST 7 DAYS of receipt. Timely receipt of this information is necessary for us to file a damage claim. Damaged merchandise will only be exchanged for the exact same product. Return shipping to us will be at our expense.
Non-Damaged/Defective, Unopened Merchandise within 14 days of delivery Date
If you have non-defective merchandise which is unopened, depending on the item, manufacturer policies, and circumstances, we will issue you a return form and will give you an address to ship the product to at your expense subject to a 15% restocking fee or more. Return shipping to us is at your expense.
All refused shipments are subject to a 15% restocking fee or more. Please note once an order has been processed it can not be modified or cancelled. If the shipment is refused a restocking fee will apply. Return shipping to us is at your expense.
The shipping fees are not refundable.
Non-Damaged/Defective, Opened Merchandise within 14 days of delivery Date
If you have non-damaged/defective merchandise which is opened, depending on the item, manufacturer policies, and circumstances, we will issue you a return form and will give you an address to ship the product to at your expense subject to a 15% restocking fee or more. Return shipping to us is at your expense.
If you have received defective (or the wrong) merchandise you must contact us within 7 days for replacement of defective merchandise with the exact same product. Return shipping is at our expense.
All return products must have an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number or the return will be refused at our warehouse.
To receive an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA):
- Please contact our Customer Service at 0031 (0)492 769099, Mon-Fri 9am-4pm, via email at email@example.com, or via our web site to obtain a RMA before shipping product back to our warehouse. This will expedite and help ensure the proper action or credit upon processing.
- In order to expedite a return, please have the following information on hand when requesting an RMA number: Customer number, invoice number, serial number, reason for return, action to take (replacement/repair/return/credit) and whether the box has been opened or is manufacturer sealed.
- Please return all products 100% complete including all original manufacturer boxes and packing materials, all manuals, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment. RMA approval is contingent upon, among other things, the products being 100% complete.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges to our warehouse for all products being shipped for return, exchange or replacement. Products exchanged or replaced will be shipped by us to Customer, at our expense.
- Customer is responsible for all risk of loss and damage to products being shipped for return, exchange or replacement. Please fully insure return shipment in case of loss or damage. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery such as DB Schenker or DPD pakketservice. This is for your protection as well as to ensure quick action on your return.
- Return privileges. Please contact our Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Customer is responsible for returning damaged or defective merchandise to our warehouse.
- Compositesplaza.com e-store will not ship replacement merchandise until receipt of damaged or defective item.
- All defective or damaged returns are subject to verification.
Failure to return a product within the return period will be deemed to be an acceptance of the product.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE POLICIES
Custom orders, bulk orders and other products designated as "This Sale Final", "No Returns", or similar language may not be returned.