- Our premium range rollers (either long pile or short pile) are our best performing resin application rollers. They are specifically engineered for the GRP industry (they are not like paint rollers). The long pile version (diam. 80 mm) is the better choice for resin application whereas the short pile version (diam. 60 mm) is the better choice for application of gel-coats and top-coats.
- The 20 mm long pile rollers are constructed from high-grade polyester heat-bonded onto a polypropylene shaft, making them resistant to solvents.
- These facts ensure the ability to clean affording a longer life.
- Both wire frame and rollers are available as (refill) spare parts (see under spares & refills for premium range rollers).
- On request this roller is also available as non-stock item in width 3" (75 mm).