- The E-Glass twill woven roving fabric (width = 125 cm) is composed of direct rovings woven into a bi-directional balanced fabric. The rovings are a bundle of twist free glass filaments. Diameter of the single glass filaments is between 9 and 24 microns.
- The woven roving fabrics allow a higher glass content and give better strength properties in the mouldings compared to glass mats.
- For easy build up of thick laminates.
- Typical end-uses: boat construction, tank, mould construction, vehicle parts.
- This product has Lloyd's Register approval for constructions built under Lloyd's Register survey.
- The woven roving fabric with silan sizing can be combined with polyester-, epoxy- and vinylester resins.