- Plain woven fabric out of 100% Toray 1K - 67 Tex T300B carbon fibers. This gives the superior quality and the well known carbon gloss of the fabric, which makes it very suitable for both structural and visual parts.
- This super extreme light weight plain woven carbon filament fabric (width = 100 cm) is woven from Toray 1K - 67 Tex HS carbon yarns into a bi-directional balanced fabric. First class and persistant quality by a producer with many years of experience and highly skilled staff. Produced under the strictest requirements for the processing, storage and quality control of carbon fibers. Made by weavers specially trained in working with carbon fibres and with many years of experience in this field.
- Available as cutlength service in many different lengths, standard packaging on cardboard tube in plastic.
- Typical end-uses: model-making, aircraft parts, carbon design parts, carbon jewellery.
- The plain woven carbon fabric is mostly used in combination with epoxy and phenolic resins. Suitable for hand lay-up.